The B&B Savoia is located inside the Condominium of "Via Savoia, 72"
As read on Wikipedia [link], condominiun (latin word, in italian we say "Condominio") is a common property where many private apartments share same areas and services (hallways, elevators, exterior areas, etc)
Here's a few usefull tips for people leaving in a Condomiunium:
- 1). respect other people privacy and peace;
- 2). don't halt nor stick around in shared areas;
- 3). don't be loud;
- 4). when in doubt, promptly contact the staff.
Knowing everybody will follow above suggestions, you can be sure you'll have a nice and pleasant staying at the B&B Savoia.
Our Condominiun was built around the 1920. At the age, there were differents material and technique of construction, and - if we compare those with the more recent buildings - we can safely say that old technique were many times better.
Main walls of the apartment are 90 centimeter width. That meas:
- You will not hear your neighbors talking from next room (which mean your room is nice and silent)
- Rooms are fresh at summer and warm at winter (we're happy we can do without air conditioning)