From Galleria Borghese to Historical Center by bus
- go to stop PINCIANA/ALLEGRI
- take Line No 52 (S. SILVESTRO) to 7 stops 52 ogni 12 min.
- get off at stop TRITONE/FONTANA TREVI
- Walk right for 600 till Piazza di Spagna (Spanish Steps)
Queste sono le indicazioni per raggiungere in auto via Aldovrandi dal B&B Savoia.
The Borghese Gallery (Italian: Galleria Borghese) is an art gallery in Rome, Italy, housed in the former Villa Borghese Pinciana, a building that was from the first integral with its gardens, nowadays considered quite separately by tourists as the Villa Borghese gardens. The Galleria Borghese houses a substantial part of the Borghese collection of paintings, sculpture and antiquities, begun by Cardinal Scipione Borghese, the nephew of Pope Paul V (reign 1605–1621).
Piazza della Galleria Borghese
41° 54' 50.5656" N, 12° 29' 31.596" E
This is a 45 minutes walk through the Villa borghese Park.
Best to do this in the morning,
- (A) Walk Via Savoia, Via Isonzo till the entrance of the Villa Borghese Park
- (B) Walk right till the Galleria Borghese
- (C)Walk till Fontana dei Cavalli Marini
- (D) Walk aside Piazza di Siena along Viale dei Cavalli Marini and Viale Pietro Canonica
- (E) Walk aside Casina Valadier
- (F) Get the Roman Panorama Overview from the Pincio Balcony
From B&B Savoia to Vatican by Bus number 490.
Go to Piazza Fiume, by the BNL [Banca nazionale del Lavoro].
At the bus stop you'll get the bus 490.
12 bus stop and 15 minutes you'll arrive a few meters away from the Vatican museum entrance.
From BBSavoia to Vatican Bus #490@Piazza Fiume
41° 54' 39.7008" N, 12° 29' 53.7468" E
note: price and rates exposed here may change without notification. Currently updated a september 08. Please refer to the company for an updated offer
There are a few car park on payment by the B&B Savoia.Here's a list:
(B) Auto Silo Car Park this is just one block away from the B&B Savoia