- Go to the bus stop "SICILIA/FIUME"
- Take the bus No 63 (direction P.ZA MONTE SAVELLO (H)) for 10 stops (there's a bus every 15 min.)
- Leave the bus at "VIA TORRE ARGENTINA"
- Go to the bus stop "ARGENTINA"
- Take the tram No 8 (direction CASALETTO for 2 stops (there's a tram every 6 min.)
- Leave the tram at "BELLI"
distance parcourue (mÃ¨tres) 4200 mÃ¨tres
You've arrived at Trastevere.
These bus service will work till midnight.
From midnight to 5.30 am you can come back to the B&B Savoia by the 60 (N)ight bus
If you want the short Rules: Never get a taxi without identification number, especially when the drivers comes to you asking "TAXI???".
If you want to know more about, go on reading then...
In Rome, unlike other transport solutions, taxis are said to be expensive; unless you really need one (i.e. because you are lost, or you are carrying heavy luggage, or you might miss a plane, etc.), remember that from any corner of the city a bus/tramway stop, or a subway/raiway station, are always easily reachable.
This page contains expired informations
BUS Tickets (usually from 5.30am to midnight)
- BIT Integrated Time Ticket:
- BIG Integrated Daily Ticket
- BTI Integrated Tourist Ticket
BIT - Integrated Time Ticket