Distance from Tuscany to Rome is approx 300km, and 3 hours of save driving the Italian motorway "A1 - Autostrada del Sole"
You can reach easily the outside of Rome by following indication you'll find on the motorway.
You'll read: ROMA - GRA (Grande Raccordo Anulare)
- Get on the GRA (external, to Aurelia)
- Leave the GRA at Salaria (Center of the City)
- Follow Via Salaria till Via di Villa Albani (on the left after 30 minutes driving)
- Turn right on Via Brescia
- Congrats! You are arrived at the B&B Savoia
when at the B&B Savoia, you can reach the Sapienza university in minutes:
- From (A) to (B): 5 minutes on foot
- From (B) to (C): 5 minutes by tram n. 3 or n. 19