Queste sono le indicazioni per raggiungere in auto via Aldovrandi dal B&B Savoia.
La passeggiata dal B&B Savoia alla Sede Enel di Viale Regina Margherita di Roma dura soltanto pochi minuti (meno di 10 minuti), lungo via Savoia a lato della bellissima Villa Albani (visite su prenotazione)
Nella mappa di questa pagina trovimoa le informazioni per raggiungere il B&B In auto, per chi viene dalle Autostrade (provenienza NORD).
- procedere dalle Autostrade verso il GRA (Grande Raccordo Anulare)
- prendere la corsia esterna
- uscire a Salaria - Roma Centro
- proseguire per via Salaria fino a Via di Villa Albani (sinistra)
- Voltare a destra a via Brescia e si e' arrivato al B&B Savoia
The Borghese Gallery (Italian: Galleria Borghese) is an art gallery in Rome, Italy, housed in the former Villa Borghese Pinciana, a building that was from the first integral with its gardens, nowadays considered quite separately by tourists as the Villa Borghese gardens. The Galleria Borghese houses a substantial part of the Borghese collection of paintings, sculpture and antiquities, begun by Cardinal Scipione Borghese, the nephew of Pope Paul V (reign 1605–1621).
Piazza della Galleria Borghese
41° 54' 50.5656" N, 12° 29' 31.596" E
This is a 45 minutes walk through the Villa borghese Park.
Best to do this in the morning,
- (A) Walk Via Savoia, Via Isonzo till the entrance of the Villa Borghese Park
- (B) Walk right till the Galleria Borghese
- (C)Walk till Fontana dei Cavalli Marini
- (D) Walk aside Piazza di Siena along Viale dei Cavalli Marini and Viale Pietro Canonica
- (E) Walk aside Casina Valadier
- (F) Get the Roman Panorama Overview from the Pincio Balcony
The Casina delle Civette (House of the Owls), which was the residence of Prince Giovanni Torlania the younger until his death in 1938, is the result of a series of transformations and additions to the nineteenth century “Swiss Cabin”, which, positioned at the edge of the park and hidden by an artificial hillock, was originally intended as a refuge from the formality of the main residence. It was designed in 1840 by Giuseppe Jappelli, as a commission for Prince Alessandro Torlonia, using a deliberately fabricated rusticity.
Casina delle Civette
Interno Villa Torlonia
41° 54' 51.372" N, 12° 30' 45.9468" E
The fountain in this square was originally the fountain of the Acqua Pia (connected to the aqua Marcia aqueduct), commissioned this site by Pope Pius IX in 1870. Completed in 1888, it originally showed four chalk lions designed by Alessandro Guerrieri these were then replaced in 1901 with sculptures of Naiads by Mario Rutelli from Palermo, the great-grandfather of the politician and former mayor of the town Francesco Rutelli.
Fountain of the Naiads
Piazza Esedra (o della Repubblica)
41° 54' 10.4544" N, 12° 29' 46.2336" E