Getting to the Bed and breakfast Savoia from Fiumicino airport is very fast and easy.
By Train + Bus (Public Transport)
When landed at Fiumicino airport, go and get the TRENO DIRETTO LEONARDO
Some quick info about the train:
- The ticket is around 20€ Euro per person (check official website)
- It takes 31 minutes
- Leaves from Fiumicino every 30 minutes, from 6:37 to 23:37 (which means there's a train at 6:37, 7:07, 7:37 and so on ).
On the way back, from Termini to Fiumicino every 30 minutes, from 5:52 alle 22:52 (which means there's a train at 5:52, 6:22, 7:22 and so on ).
note: Many people reported Terravision Bus as cheap and effective alternative to more expensive Leonardo Train. Online reservation available
From Termini to B&B Savoia
When at Termini Station, walk along the railtracks till Piazza dei Cinquecento (the square in front of the station) where you'll find both taxi and bus available for you.
When outside the Termini Train Station (Piazza dei Cinquecento), walk to Via Volturno (Train Station at your shoulders, walk right) till Volturno/Cernaia bus stop. From there you have a few Busses to FIUME Bus Stop. Timetables and further details available at http://goto.bbsavoia.it
GET A TAXI INSTEAD?
If you prefer to get a taxi from Termini instead, please be sure to get an official TAXI.
Always ask the driver for the charge, which should be:
- From Fiumicino Airport to B&B Savoia: fixed 48€
- From Ciampino Airport to B&B Savoia: fixed 42€
- From Stazione Termini to B&B Savoia: around 10 euro
note: Large bags, banking days, night service usually means extra charge
Check updates on: http://www.comune.roma.it/